Experience the 3-in-1 super facial professionals are calling better than microderm. Incorporating patented OxyGeneo® Technology for unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation, see younger looking skin after your first treatment.
3-in-1 Therapy. Better Results.
What makes OxyGeneo® the new super-facial? Get the exfoliation benefits of microdermabrasion plus deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients and healing skin oxygenation from within. OxyGeneo® treatments are suitable for all skin types – any ethnicity and pigmentation, sensitive skin, and even for those who keloid (scar) and couldn’t otherwise have abrasion treatments.
Exfoliate. Infuse. Oxygenate.
Breakthrough OxyGeneo® Technology provides superior anti-aging results by treating the skin at a deeper level. Exfoliate, Infuse, and Oxygenate your way to youthful skin. Learn more about HOW IT WORKS below.
“Better than Microdermabrasion”
Find out why professionals are calling the OxyGeneo® Facial “better than microdermabrasion”.
- Skin Plumping & Hydrating
- Restored Skin Volume
- Renewed Youthful Glow
- Increased Collagen
- Reduced hyper-pigmentation
- Improved Skin Cell Production
- Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles
- Safe for ANY skin type!
Similar to microdermabrasion, the OxyGeneo® exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing it to receive active nutrients. The OxyGeneo® is safe on all skin tones and can treat sensitive skin without any irritation.
Through our exclusive Capsugen, the OxyGeneo® cleanses the skin while infusing nutrient-rich active ingredients. You choose between the NeoRevive™ for rejuvenation and anti-aging or NeoBright™ for skin brightening and texture improvement.
The OxyGeneo® produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area, increasing capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
Two Specialized Formulas to Treat Specific Skin Conditions
While each OxyGeneo® treatment softens the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, minimizes pores, hydrates and nourishes the skin, revitalizes a dull complexion and improves the overall facial appearance, you get to choose a nourishing Capsugen that fits your specific skin concerns.
NeoBright reduces skin pigmentation and sun damage while lightening the skins complexion.
Azelaic Acid = Even Pigmentation
Azelaic Acid is a well-known agent that is used to treat skin hyper pigmentation conditions that decreases the activity of pigment-producing cells.
Kojic Acid = Skin Lightening
Kojic Acid is a naturally occurring agent produced by fungi which inhibits Melanin production. When combined with Azelaic acid, there is a synergistic lightening and bleaching effect.
Retinol = Anti-Aging
A derivative of Vitamin A, Retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is also known as one of the best anti-aging solutions.
NeoRevive smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and revitalizes dull complexion.
Hyaluronic acid = Wrinkle Reduction
Naturally produced by the body and responsible for fluid retention and skin moisturizing, as we age, the body’s capacity to produce Hyaluronic Acid decreases. This results in thinner, dryer and wrinkled skin. By infusing Hyaluronic acid, the skin is able to regain lost moisture and volume, thereby reducing wrinkles.
Peptides = Skin Repair
Peptides are small protein fragments which strengthen the skin’s ability to retain fluids. Combined with Hyaluronic Acid, a synergetic effect of dermal repair is created.
Retinol = Collegen Renewal
A derivative of vitamin A, Retinol has been clinically provide to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is known as one of the best anti-wrinkle solutions.
Before & After OxyGeneo®
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OxyGeneo® Technology?
OxyGeneo® is an innovative technology for skin exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells from the skin surface), improving skin oxygen levels and infusion of valuable products to enrich the skin. The simultaneous skin exfoliation along with skin oxygenation optimizes the absorption of the valuable components in the nutrient-rich gels into the skin.
How does the OxyGeneo® oxygenate my skin?
OxyGeneo® capitalizes on the Bohr Effect that was discovered by Christian Bohr in 1904. The effect indicates that when the CO2 (Carbon dioxide) concentration increases, the hemoglobin releases oxygen from within. The OxyGeneo® interaction between the capsule and the treatment gel creates abundance of CO2 on the skin that triggers the Bohr Effect that oxygenate the skin naturally. Oxygenating the skin is beneficial in all anti-aging and corrective skin procedures.
How does the OxyGeneo® feel?
An OxyGeneo® treatment feels like a massage for the face. The exfoliation is described as very refreshing and comfortable and, because there is no vacuum procedure (like with other facial devices) the overall treatment is more soothing and relaxing. Many clients fall asleep and wake feeling rested and rejuvenated. More sensitive skin type clients may have a warm sensation on the skin during the first part of the treatment.
How does OxyGeneo® compare to Microdermabrasion?
- Micro simply sands the skin and doesn’t have any additional product benefit. Although some / most spas will add product at the end of the treatment in the way of a mask etc. Results are inconstant as some products are better. Product freshness and sterilization can vary greatly from spa to spa. The Geneo infuses enriched product with full anti-aging and whitening benefits. These ingredients are ALWAYS fresh as each treatment gel is vacuum sealed and new for each client providing optimum product freshness.
- The Geneo exfoliate on wet skin (rather than dry) which makes the treatment easy and pleasant with no skin irritation etc.
- The Geneo does NOT use any vacuum that may cause vascular lesions and/or damage the skin
- No hygienic and infection concerns as the capsule that actually does the exfoliation is disposable.
- The Geneo uses a large area capsule: not only does it make the treatment faster (much faster!) but also more enjoyable.
- The OxyGeneo oxygenates and infuses ingredients to the skin while the microdermabrasion just sands or scrubs it. It uses and infuses to the skin the ingredients of the treatment gels: Hyaluronic acid, Azelaic acid etc.
- The treatment is very quiet without the irritating noise of the vacuum pump.
- As microdermabrasion is irritating, it is very common for a client to experience break outs 4 days post treatment. This is largely due to irritation which causes swelling of the skin and an anaerobic environment develops allowing bacteria to flourish. The Geneo provides superior exfoliation with little irritation thus subsequent breakouts are rare.
- Altogether, It gives the skin a feel and look like that no microdermabrasion is able to do
Can I have an OxyGeneo® treatment if I have acne?
Yes. Because the exfoliation isn’t irritating and because the OxyGeneo® is a non-vacuum device, you can treat areas of the face affected by simple acne. Consult with your OxyGeneo® technician about your specific skin concerns.
What should I expect to see and feel after OxyGeneo® treatment?
After the OxyGeneo® treatment the skin is rich with oxygen and nutrients of the jells, it will look smooth, soft, shiny and radiant. The skin feels fresh, soft and active.
Why do I need to avoid facials that use a vacuum-function on my skin?
The use of a vacuum (like with a mircrodermabrasion device and other infusion technologies) can damage the capillaries and cause visible small veins over time. Because the OxyGeneo™ is a non-vacuum device, it’s safe for use on all skin types (including sensitive skin), in capillary-rich areas of the face such as the nose, and on the sensitive skin around the eyes and mouth.
How frequent can I have OxyGeneo® treatment
To treat skin issues such as sun damage or acne, once a week treatments are recommended. Scheduling an OxyGeneo® treatment once a month to treat the skin is the perfect long term anti-aging maintenance program. Your skin care specialist will set you up with a schedule that best suits your needs.
Can I have OxyGeneo® treatment to look better before an event?
Yes! The OxyGeneo® treatment has no downtime and the skin looks and feels great right after the treatment. If you have an upcoming event, schedule your OxyGeneo® treatment on the same day or a day before and the effect will be well visible during the event.
What is better for me, the NeoBright™ or NeoRevive™?
This depends on your skin type and skin condition. Your practitioner will recommend the best jell for you. If you have pigmented lesion (dark spots) or dark skin, most probably the NeoBright™ will be the right choice for you. If you want to improve the overall appearance of the skin and reduce pores, the NeoRevive™ could be better and/or combination of the two. Again, your best resource is your professional practitioner that was well trained to use the Geneo.
What is the difference between the OxyGeneo® and infusion technologies that use vacuum?
There is a significant difference between technologies that are whisking product across the skin and the Geneo enriched product that is layered over the entire face and is left on the face during the exfoliation and infusion process. Firstly, the oxygenation process causes enriched blood to come to the surface of the skin all over the face, not just where the small vacuum tip is applied as with other technologies. This enriched blood is the transport system of the skin cells. The product is applied to the entire face and worked into the exfoliated skin for a prolonged period of time. The product has plenty of time to be absorbed over the entire face where the enriched blood carries it off to feed cells and provided the wanted benefits. Previous Dermal Infusion technologies had to work with a watered down product so that product would flow, and wouldn’t be obstruct the tubes. The OxyGeneo® products are enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, antioxidants etc. and can be produced in optimum concentration as it is applied directly to the skin. To summarize: the OxyGeneo® treats the entire face over the entire treatment time. Watery infusion technologies exfoliate using vacuum (not good for capillaries) can only treat a small area at a time (the size of the end of the tube) and the product is simply whisked across the skin which doesn’t give enough time to truly be absorbed.
Worldwide TV Media Coverage
Beauty Blogs & Articles
- The Best Pre & Post-Travel Facial
- 3 Incredible Beauty Innovations You Need To Try
- Le Journal de Montréal/Québec “Nouveau type de facial”
- Daniel Desforges of DoTheDaniel.com does a half-face OxyGeneo facial to show you his results. Hint: he’s in love!
- Canadian Living’s Fashion & Beauty Director reviews the OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial
- Move Aside, Oxygen Facial! THIS Skin Treatment is the Next Big Thing
- Beauty Jobs – OxyGeneo 3-In-1 Advanced Skincare
- Beauty | OxyGeneo Facial Treatment
- Exfoliate. Infuse. Oxygenate with the 3-in-1 OxyGeneo Facial
- Test Driving the Oxygeneo – the 3 in 1 superfacial
- DevicesTravel to Wellness Glow Medi Spa OxyGeneo
- OxyGeneo nu bij Delica Derma
- The Super-Facial
- Beautylicious Celebrates 5 Years, with an OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Facial